Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

srfyrk418 t1_izkdelk wrote

And here we are…in a world where asking if someone has a brother or sisters hurts that persons feelings.

−7

FITM-K t1_izkoy4o wrote

No you dumbass, we're in a world where most people think adults shouldn't ask children about their genitals.

If you genuinely think there's no difference between "do you have a brother?" and "do you have a penis?" I suggest you head over to the local high school and start asking kids about their genitals like that and see what happens to you.

jermanherman OP t1_izkdypp wrote

It wasn’t about him asking if she had siblings, it was that he specifically asked about the 16 year old sibling’s vagina. He said vagina and penis, he asked what was in their pants. A 16 year old.

[deleted] t1_izm7amt wrote

Someone tried making small talk, but we can’t make it easy! You really expect to meet a higher class of people when you’re doing something classy like getting a neck tattoo or whatever!

I can’t help OP ruin the business because, like probably everyone else reading this, I wasn’t about to go to Lewiston to get a tattoo (personally I’d rather buy a painting), but i’m glad we all had a chance to virtue signal about an adult conversation occurring in, of all places, a tattoo parlor.

Good luck with that, though.