Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

GrimDacra t1_j6ekcww wrote

I have plenty of suggestions, and I readily gave them during my service to the US government. 99% of the time, they aren't interested in anything but the status quo. The average government employee isn't paid enough to care, and those in power have no incentive to fix the issues, because they don't usually have to partake in their own broken systems.

It's hilarious you mention whining and hating, as a frequent contributer of the Trumpvirus and MensRights communities. You can't find a more hateful, miserable echo chamber than that.

Before you assume, about half the population is female. I'm sure this interaction will solidify your contempt of us. Have a nice day, muchacho.

soulc t1_j6fdmd1 wrote

Before you assume by checking my posts and comments I didn't assume your gender. Didn't even consider it. I also sub to many other subs just have shit to say in those subs cause that's the shit that triggers me. And it's just my opinion so blow it out your ass.

GrimDacra t1_j6fj2fd wrote

"What a dink." "You are the blind bullshit, my main man."

Triggered, indeed.

If you don't want pushback on your comments, don't personally attack random people.

soulc t1_j6fzi5e wrote

Nah I can take push back. I just can't stomach when people think they know shit. I was talking about the USPS. You heaped on all the other shit. Now You want to make it a what a sexist thing? You are still a dink and the blind bullshit was a movie quote from Three Kings ... jagoff.