Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PlentyCommission166 OP t1_j6t0lmp wrote

There's folks who might not have a choice.

indyaj t1_j6tfoka wrote

True, though I'd think they'd be looking for an indoor solution, not scrolling reddit to download pdf that tells them to buy liner gloves and not drink coffee or alcohol.

PlentyCommission166 OP t1_j6ttnnp wrote

What's your point here? That I shouldn't have bothered trying to spread accurate information, because everyone should act within the limited parameters you expect?

It's interesting info, possibly useful to some. Why are you cranky about it?

−2

indyaj t1_j6uyf4k wrote

My point is that the cold weather is going to last 2 days. We don't need Antarctic solutions for a brief cold spell. And it's a pdf download. If you're going to "spread information" don't make us download it.

PlentyCommission166 OP t1_j6wu1og wrote

My god you're picky and cranky. The whole world doesn't revolve around you, dear. Other people exist.

indyaj t1_j6x17vw wrote

No shit the world doesn't revolve around me. What does that have to do with what I said? What a weird response, dear.

Wait..you think I'm "picky" because I don't like clicking a link that requires a pdf download to read the content? That's an outdated and rude way to deliver content. Is this your first day on the internet? Yeah, I'm "cranky" from having to sift through the repeated and some inane posts about cold weather. It's two days of cold for fucks sake. Get a grip. Plus that pdf and your silly replies really sent me.