Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

uppitycrip OP t1_j9v43i6 wrote

Take your pro institutional stance out of this, and you are factually incorrect about the length of time you need to call the police so I doubt that you’re as professional as you think you are.

−1

SheSellsSeaShells967 t1_j9vxylc wrote

Well, I hope you are right, but that is what we have been directed to do by the owner of our agency. I do not agree with waiting that long.

uppitycrip OP t1_j9wd8a5 wrote

Completely agree and I’m aware that sometimes a Silver alert can be triggered when the person is older or has a disability and they are in danger. I know it was used in this case but it’s still so frustrating because I know that both of them are very much loved by a huge community of people. I have known Angela since I was younger and she can be difficult to understand on the phone. I wish that there’s something that people could volunteer to help find her. Thanks for your reply and sorry if I was a bit harsh but this really sucks and I pray that they are found safe

SheSellsSeaShells967 t1_j9wlatf wrote

No problem! This is really troublesome that someone hasn’t found them. I heard earlier that they were going to try to get planes up but there might’ve been a problem with cloud cover. I will be thinking of them and you.

uppitycrip OP t1_ja534y6 wrote

They are Alive and have been found and are being checked out in a hospital, the Facebook post did not say where they were found!!