Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Majestic-Feedback541 t1_ja5wkvi wrote

No problem! People are so ignorant when it comes to weed anyways, they always have been. It just makes me hungry and tired, personally. Also relives some of my back pain. Allows me to feel the music and be less anxious.

I don't advocate to minors using it or driving around while high, but I'm not dumb enough to think neither of those happen, regardless of legalities and/or parental preferences. I mean, as a teen I smoked and drove around, part of being young and dumb. I can only hope my kiddo makes better choices than me. (Kiddos already against smoking so that's good. I do tell 'em the worst thing you can do is start we were discussing cigarettes, and thinks weed smells horrible- lots of growers about, it smells awfully skunky sometimes 😂)

And definitely prescription drugs and alcohol addictions are way worse!

vikingenvy t1_ja6196f wrote

Marijuana addicts are so adorable

−13

sledbelly t1_ja7y9ke wrote

It’s cannabis

Marijuana is propaganda

vikingenvy t1_ja7zubd wrote

Isn’t “cannabis” an intentional bit of rebranding and propaganda from the industry? I mean it cures everything and has no health or societal consequences. Amirite?

−2

sledbelly t1_ja8fmi3 wrote

No, marijuana was propaganda, racist propaganda if we’re being specific.

You should really educate yourself on cannabis if you’re educating anyone else on it. Otherwise, you’re just speaking to your children from a place of ignorance.