Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ThoccAF OP t1_ja18zve wrote

2x Gateron milky browns 1x TTC silent browns 1x tecsee ice grapes 1x tecsee coral tactiles

Don't know much about any of these, though I've heard some positive things about the corals. I'll record sound tests for all of them for a project I'm working on and then probably give them away for shipping...unless I really like one of them.

WinkWinkyBumBum t1_ja1gj49 wrote

Very interested in a bag of the milky browns if you do end up not liking them

jaymeaux_ t1_ja1h4gv wrote

better than I did, I only ordered one and got ttc blues, I'll take you up on the grapes or corals if you don't like them

haversnail t1_ja1ojtn wrote

Man, looks like we all got some Tecsee Corals in this batch 👀

RT-qPCR t1_ja923c8 wrote

From the other posts, I’d hoped I’d get to try ANY TCC or Tecsee switch, just because I hadn’t.

Nope, Kailh clicky switches.

To think I got hyperglides and old stock creams last time and got to make BCPs. Idk what to do with pinks and box whites lol

javiofranks t1_ja1pw8r wrote

What’s the general consensus on milky blacks? I got those as single bag buy?

AutoModerator t1_ja18mis wrote

ANY content that features products, services you sell, your prototypes in progress or items you were sponsored to post MUST use the Promotional flair, with disclosure of who you represent.

When posting your build, please provide a description of the build, preferably as a Top Level Comment or Reply to this Comment, with the following information:

• Your keyboard featured and its layout

• The Switches, Keycaps, and Other Accessories Featured

• Any notable mods you performed

• Other helpful information such as low profile, lesser known firmware, etc.

Example: Unobtanium Southpaw 1800 with DSA Salt with MorningCaps Artisan and Alps Rainbow Switches, modded with Sorbothan Foam on KMK

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

daninjah t1_ja2fict wrote

Anyone from EU ordering these? I'm really curious and like surprises but doubt the delivery costs will be reasonable

MrCoconut22 t1_jaamk3p wrote

$39.62 all in with shipping to the UK if that helps.

daninjah t1_jabthog wrote

It does, thanks! Basically the cost of package of 120 Gateron Blacks here. High stakes!