Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

regz999 OP t1_j9bbtr0 wrote

• ZSA Moonlander
  • Keycaps: GMK Dots R2
  • Switches: Mix of Glorious Pandas and Box Reds
  • Plate foam and case foam added

raytsh t1_j9e6ape wrote

The tenting looks good and it does not raise the whole board like The Platform does. That's the main downside for me using the ZSA tenting kit. Though, it looks less stable with the small tripods and I like the added weight of The Platform.

I like the look of these keycaps on the white board!

regz999 OP t1_j9e6lex wrote

I'd say it's really stable when you tighten down the tripod screw mount. It does get loose after a while, especially if you take it on the go (I move it back and forth between home and the office), so you have to re-tighten it.

raytsh t1_j9e76k2 wrote

I ordered a second Moonlander (this time in black) so I don't have to move mine back and forth between the office and home. In fact, I should get it today.

AutoModerator t1_j9bbktd wrote

ANY content that features products, services you sell, your prototypes in progress or items you were sponsored to post MUST use the Promotional flair, with disclosure of who you represent.

When posting your build, please provide a description of the build, preferably as a Top Level Comment or Reply to this Comment, with the following information:

• Your keyboard featured and its layout

• The Switches, Keycaps, and Other Accessories Featured

• Any notable mods you performed

• Other helpful information such as low profile, lesser known firmware, etc.

Example: Unobtanium Southpaw 1800 with DSA Salt with MorningCaps Artisan and Alps Rainbow Switches, modded with Sorbothan Foam on KMK

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

cgkades t1_j9boixs wrote

Is that the standard tenting that comes with it? I was going to get one but from their images it didn't look like it hand enough angle, but this does

regz999 OP t1_j9bosn2 wrote

No, this is with the tripod mount and small Manfrotto MP3-BK tripods

pabloescobyte t1_j9dah2z wrote

How sturdy is it when you're actuating any of the thumb keys with it tented using the tripods? Have you ever had any issues with the keyboard wanting to tilt down from pressing those keys?

regz999 OP t1_j9e1sgj wrote

The thumb cluster position can be tightened. I haven't had an issue with it moving down when pressing the keys.

newmacbookpro t1_j9itk3j wrote

Can you code with this ? Curious about this use case