Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

davicl_001 t1_jclrgv5 wrote

tbh not a fan, but I like no LEDs with my pc and Keeb.

Ok-Mulberry-141 OP t1_jcn1luw wrote

I get it , looks clean with no rgb , I guess the keyboard is abit over kill. I just found it on eBay for 50£ and couldn’t pass.

DylamIsFunny t1_jcm9q9w wrote

I have opinions on Alienware pre-builds but nice keeb. Keep it up big guy

Ok-Mulberry-141 OP t1_jcn1qj5 wrote

thank you!. I hear a lot of people are not the biggest fans of alienware , I always remembered them being the best. What happened?

SheepherderIntrepid7 t1_jcnnx8q wrote

Mainly poor case design and cooling for the cpu due to a lack of airflow. Also overpriced IMO as you can build similarly a pc with similar specs for much less and probably have better performance.

sunfaller t1_jcmgn0d wrote

I rate it purple/10

Nice setup!

VAWLTGHOST t1_jcmm227 wrote

I’m diggin’ it! Fellow Alienware abductee here as well 👽

krd25 t1_jcn5znm wrote

That pc case reminds me of a keyboard case I saw awhile back on this sub that was 3d printed. It was like a bubble/ very airy looking, rounded edges, and speckled w semi thick bezels; not sure if anyone knows what I’m talking about but yeah, looks nice!

carlmichaeldanger t1_jco19mv wrote

Gat yellows are the bomb 👌 Perfect mix of smooth deep travel with XDA caps

Ok-Mulberry-141 OP t1_jco8fr8 wrote

I agree , the key caps make them sound and feel so much different

AutoModerator t1_jclmd5i wrote

Your content features only images or a gallery, you should check whether it discussion is the appropriate flair, and if so, please make a top level comment with more information.

ANY content that features products, services you sell, your prototypes in progress or items you were sponsored to post MUST use the Promotional flair, with disclosure of who you represent.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

feme2023 t1_jcmno4y wrote

Man i wish i had money for shit.Im almost 16 though and after that its time to get some cash.

Ok-Mulberry-141 OP t1_jcn1fbw wrote

Yeah bro ik what it’s like , I’m 16 and spent the cash on it , 1.2 for the pc and 400 for the moniter.

BIG_DASU t1_jcn5ivy wrote

If you can build your own board you can build your own pc.

pizzahutisdelicious t1_jco4hqt wrote

Oh no its alienware. Alienware is probably the worst prebuilt company out there as Dell, the company that owns alienware, probably cares more about their marketing rather than the product itself. Most of the parts in an alienware prebuilt are not reusable, except maybe the gpu