Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

CrusaderNINE t1_jdy3cys wrote

No kidding about Stealth showing up. I received a heart transplant and completed physical therapy in half the time.

BarrettCreative OP t1_jdyvmpg wrote

Yea i had honestly forgotten it and lost my order number. I got myself believing I didn’t actually order it when people started receiving their tracking numbers and I didn’t 😂 hope your recovery has gone well though!

CrusaderNINE t1_je20pus wrote

It has, thank you. This is some pretty dark humor, but I was joking with some friends that when I coded before the transplant, I came back because I needed my damn keycaps.

barricuda t1_jdyeu7i wrote

GMK Red Dragon has entered the chat...

ds2465 t1_jdzwhs1 wrote

Haha as someone who is in both these GBs I’m just laughing and shaking my head to myself

blackdwarf83 t1_je1j24t wrote

Red Dragon looking hot tho. I hope it looks as good as expected, whenever you will receive it. But it truly is a joke what these fulfillment times are reaching for some sets.

ds2465 t1_je2jybo wrote

After all that color matching they better get it right!

IllInvestigator843 t1_jdynzb3 wrote

Big shout out to Barret Creative for transparency on the Wood KL 90 group buy. When they ship the PCBS, it will have the OG PC KL90 from Kikos lab beat by a lot. Feeling very remorseful I did the Kikos lab GB, that's been a disaster.

BarrettCreative OP t1_jdyvy5u wrote

Trying my best! I am happy that I am fully autonomous now and don’t have to deal with someone else fulfilling portions of my product again

Scaraden t1_je1waec wrote

I’m still waiting on my PCB from the first Wood KL-90 PCB (got the shadow)… at this point Kiko’s update saying they are starting to ship now… I’m almost tempted to just get another pcb

living_death t1_jdxma93 wrote

Is that actual walnut? I've been looking for an 85% board with a knob that I could put in a wooden frame and haven't had much luck.

BarrettCreative OP t1_jdyvoye wrote

As another comment here said, this is Wenge wood! It looks like this naturally which is really cool

BalsakianMcGiggles t1_jdzhw8s wrote

Oof, I feel that. I bought GMK Oblivion the first year my kid started playing football. Multiple football seasons later I still don’t have these keycaps. In fact for the last few months they are marked as completed and in queue for packaging.

I’ll never buy GMK again.

BarrettCreative OP t1_je0sjdu wrote

Yea, it’s gotten a bit insane. Hopefully their lead times improve significantly, because it’s insanely hard to justify

Scaraden t1_je1wijg wrote

Hey barrett, I bought a KL-90 Shadow from the first run and am still waiting on the PCB from kiko, any recommendations on how I can expedite the process

BarrettCreative OP t1_je1xkjv wrote

Unfortunately not, everyone is stuck in the same boat. His last discord update said he had everything boxed up, and just waiting to ship to everyone, so hopefully everyone will be getting theirs soon. Best you could do is try to email or discord message him, but outside of that not much 😞

parablecham t1_je0o3tj wrote

Every GMK group buy has stealth attributes 🔥

SmallPotatoK t1_je0palr wrote

GMK Stealth is so stealthy that I’d probably find my dad before I find it /s

codykonior t1_jdzgshc wrote

Nice. Is the orange printed or an RGB shine through?

BarrettCreative OP t1_je0s13n wrote

The orange accent is one of the dual shot ABS colors, so it is neither printed nor shine through!

PimpmasterMcGooby t1_jdzobgv wrote

You just reminded me that I am still in the Botanical R2, and ePBT Rin GB. But worst of all, is that I didn't order the international kits and have since given up on ANSI, and started moving back to ISO Nordic...

lebrun t1_je0onjl wrote

Still waiting for Mecha-01 R2.

Sp6rda t1_je0sdm3 wrote

By that logic aren't all groupbuys gmk stealth?

SweetTea6996 t1_je1iiwc wrote

Genuinely looks crisp on that case too. A nice darker tone feel. Cozy even.

Volerra t1_je23cqk wrote

Did your keyboard come with the OLED screen? Isn't there supposed to be one in that slot in the top right?

BarrettCreative OP t1_je26759 wrote

It is in there! The OLED is just not turned on, and is recessed inside

Volerra t1_je377mt wrote

oo sweet! it's hard to tell from this angle. The board turned out awesome. I'm kind of mad for not pulling the trigger on the group buy now.

AhYm2 t1_je4kpuf wrote

What about the Remove before flight spacebar?!