Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Ctrl-C-C-C-C t1_ity7fsa wrote

Your bottom row should be 1.5u - 1u - 1.5u - 7u - 1.5u - 1u - 1.5u. Otherwise known as Tsangan bottom row.

I checked your kit and you have the keycaps for it.

TragicGaming OP t1_ity7lq0 wrote

You are correct. I’ll swap them out, thank you!

Kavendish t1_itzcqk5 wrote

Are these sizes to fill inn the tiny gaps around space bar etc? Immthinking about buying my first kit

TragicGaming OP t1_itzd3b3 wrote

Yes. Those correct sizes fill those gaps. Many base kits come with different sizes to accommodate different keyboard variations!

OhShitBye t1_iu2kdor wrote

I nearly made the same mistake when I got my Tiger Lite. For some reason in my head it was a 6.25u spacebar because I didn't read the layout properly, so luckily I double checked before buying my tx stabs. When I actually got it built PBTfans was nice enough to include the 7u bar in an additional bottom row with the tsangan caps in my neons, which helped me not to forget again lol.

TragicGaming OP t1_iu2kj26 wrote

Ya that was just a complete oversight by me. Was too excited once I finished the board.

OhShitBye t1_iu2kxqu wrote

Visually yes they are, and really apply more to 7u spacebars.

Though more importantly to me they have the added benefit of giving you slightly larger ctrl and alt keys, and makes the win key harder to hit by accident. For me that means 0 accidental win key presses when crouching, or since I play MMOs keyboard style, when I'm hitting an additional hotbar combi (i.e. alt+something).

And if I wanna rage quit, they give me a nice big alt key to alt F4 with XD

CableMod t1_itxvm7i wrote

How about we help complete the build with a nice keyboard cable? I'll shoot you a DM

Sup-Bird t1_itzf9g9 wrote

At this point I'm convinced Cablemod is going to show up unannounced to my wedding and offer all my guests a cable.

CableMod t1_itzkbf3 wrote

That is really too funny - awesome comment, made me laugh! :D

JakeD51 t1_itzjf7t wrote

Waiting for cable mod to tuck me in for the night

NikkurNacker t1_ityn9in wrote

Cablemod is truly one of my favorite companies thats apart of the keyboard community. The quality on my pro straight cable is absolutely top notch!

X3nox3s t1_iu0zka9 wrote

Damn he just gets a cable? Gotta admit cablemod is awesome for this action!

weeble_200 t1_itymvya wrote

Looks beautiful. My set of November Fog should be arriving today and I think this might be a sign

Plasterspud t1_ity5fy0 wrote

I have never used any kind of silent switches. I hear they sort of sound and feel dead, but what are your thoughts?

TragicGaming OP t1_ity5ptx wrote

So this is actually the first silent switches I’ve purchased. I bought them specifically for office purposes. I don’t want any thock or clicky-ness sounds while I’m in my office. So far they are exceeding my expectations for what they are being used for :)

Void_Of_Galaxies2727 t1_iu0kttw wrote

Kinda makes me want mint ice cream with Oreos. 😁

TragicGaming OP t1_iu0mlw4 wrote

That’s the vibe I was shooting for!

Void_Of_Galaxies2727 t1_iu0v22p wrote

Lol well thank you, now I wanna get some today 🤤 and I might just try to get the same set you have next week lol

Hyland33 t1_iu0qp39 wrote

Are these that green?, they look more blue in the other pictures I’ve seen

krugerlive t1_iu108mk wrote

The set colors for November Fog are really impacted by the lighting and colors they’re paired with, which helps the overall colorway blend into different setups nicely. That leads to some variance in photos. The mod colors are a green mostly, but have tones of blue and grey in them too. It’s meant to be a muted, natural tone. The alphas have a bit of blue/green tiny as well. The Nice PBT version alphas shift a bit more green/earthy in some light, and the GMK version will shift to a very pale blue that has a hint of green in it. The reason for the (subtle) difference was largely around optimizing based on the production process of dye sub vs colored ABS while maintaining the feel of the theme.

Love the board and combo, OP!