Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

CodeMonkeyZero OP t1_iudh5vy wrote

Also modded the files to use M2.5 screws since I didnt have any M2s. Oled face plate also needed adjusting to fit a slightly different mounting profile and take M2.5 heat set inserts.

s1ckn3s5 t1_iudmc2g wrote

very good job! to print keycaps with fdm printer is not easy I did a lot of experiments and, if it can help, I've found out the best results were printing DSA at 45° degrees (in this way both the top and the sides result silky enough)

CodeMonkeyZero OP t1_iudtcle wrote

Did these at 0.1mm layer height. The g20 was at 0.2 I think. The corners are barely noticeable. Might try the 45° trick on the next set. Did you use supports? I ran these skirt only.

pabloescobyte t1_iudy9bd wrote

Keycaps look like they belong in Factorio lol. Some of the keycaps look mighty wobbly though... is that due to the material used or is it the switches?

RiboNucleic85 t1_iudz2vr wrote

The keycaps look like rubber/silicone makes me cringe to imagine that texture on my fingers while trying to type

CodeMonkeyZero OP t1_iue829o wrote

The 2u need to be reprinted with stabilizer stems. Also since stems have some pretty fine detail they aren't all perfect, had some stringing that needed cleaning up, but the keys are pretty solid on the switches.