Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

undercovergangster OP t1_iufe3ff wrote

Right when I got into custom mechanical keyboards, I knew I wanted an Iron165. Then, I saw the GB for GMK Norse and thought to myself that it was the perfect combination. Now that Norse has finally come in, I was able to build this beauty and it is everything I could've wanted when the idea first formed in my head.

Board: Iron 165 R2 Graphite

Switches: Gateron Ink V2 Black, lubed

Keycaps: GMK Norse + RAMA Artisan + Novelties

Stabilizers: Staebies V2

VAWLTGHOST t1_iufildn wrote

The All-Father would be proud.

shredder8725 t1_iufo9qu wrote

Why does it look more dark blue than dark green? I ordered the same thing but I was expecting more green.

Proper_Refrigerator t1_iufzfnp wrote

That is arguably my dream keeb but one I could never justify buying. Looks so sleek.

pabloescobyte t1_iugbiw3 wrote

Sweet lord that is one fine looking board. That graphite and Norse have such an understated sophistication to it.

I'd stick this behind glass and never use it but rather just gawk at it all day long lol. I know it's just a keyboard but still... that's one beautiful setup.

Reecerbeau t1_iugto09 wrote

I’m on the group buy for Norse I did realize they were finally shipping them out! Hopefully I get a shipping email soon!

motorsw t1_iuh13ki wrote

Beautiful combination! I had the same idea, but I'm so bummed out that I missed out the keyboard.

I´m patiently waiting for my Norse caps tough, they look great!

michael111111 t1_iujerhj wrote

Hi, I’m the one who designed the set. This is something that comes up a lot and I’ve absolutely noticed that when taking pictures it loses a lot of its turquoise look and just looks straight up blue. The approved color sample I have in front of me definitely has the intended level of green to it so hopefully that will reflect when you get the set in hand.