Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Ry-World OP t1_ix2nv8r wrote

kit: lk67 keycaps: dunno the name, just pink weather theme ig switches: akko matcha green w/ 205g0 lube

Significant-Brush-26 t1_ix5gu30 wrote

how do you like the switches? i couldn't decide between those and the rose reds. i ended up going with the reds cause they were cheaper and I like them, but was wondering what you think

Ry-World OP t1_ix6vak0 wrote

The matcha switches are pretty good. I bought the rose switches for another future build so I'll go test them rq and see the differences.

Ry-World OP t1_ix6xs05 wrote

personally, I like the roses more by a little bit. Although the matchas are deeper, I like the clack and feel that the roses give and also that they need less force to press.

just make sure if u lube them (which you should if possible, it sounds really good) you do so thoroughly otherwise they can sound a bit weird

Metalicc t1_ix3fyou wrote

Very cute, but I think your spacebar is upside down, considering the orientation of the cloud on it :)

Ry-World OP t1_ix4x0ib wrote

I had to do it because it felt weird when I typed with it right-side up lol

keplerniko t1_ix5qha9 wrote

Only on this subreddit is $125 ‘budget’

papa_de t1_ix8u6d9 wrote

But that's fine, right? Everyone is aware of all the endless amount of keyboards you can buy under $100.

BogdanAnime t1_ix4a2gu wrote

XDA keycaps 🤜

MangoTangoFox t1_ix4qtid wrote

Does XDA feel right for gaming? And do they have a softer feel like how they look vs OEM?

I bought a random cheap OEM set to fix up and old board I have that had really worn down ABS... The texture and sound is pretty good, but the corners area almost painfully sharp. I'm looking to build out two new boards, a 80/96/1800/100 main board, and a 60% wireless for other devices... and I'm not really sure which profile(s) to go with.

deepweepings t1_ix3xhye wrote

i have the same case! i like it

Merquette t1_ix4btya wrote

I wanna hear it

Ry-World OP t1_ix7blkz wrote

I dont have a good enough mic so it always sounds echoey when I try recording :(