Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

definitelynotafreak t1_ixw4xfo wrote

Nice, feels very warm and cozy. This would be great for a furnished wood setup.

Rehberg t1_ixw6yzl wrote

Ok, those keycaps are insanely good. **He says as he drinks his snobly made coffee

pabloescobyte t1_ixwd221 wrote

Brown is an underrated colorway IMO. Reminds me a lot of SA Chocolatier though this is definitely my preferred set as I love coffee.

Looks great with your desk too!

Cell4rD00r t1_ixwhxnt wrote

Amazing color combination☕

Rehberg t1_ixwi6k3 wrote

Locally sourced beans, ground in a burr grinder to the perfect size, then put in my special custom cup with the right temperature of water to bring out my preferred flavour. Then I let it sit for a few minutes to soak and bring out the best flavour. Usually I just use a French press with my beans, but it's the weekend, and have been a long day. Needed a good cup.

mister2d t1_ixwmv76 wrote

This looks really good.

rhoark t1_ixwnhq5 wrote

I, too, have espresso on my keyboard

Dooleyz t1_ixwp0lu wrote

Gorgeous! Which kits did you order the Alphas and Novelties or some of the others? Also I'm new to ordering group buy kits and can't seem to find those keys on any of the EU sites. Any advice?

codexcdm t1_ixwuhtf wrote

That's like, the perfect colorway for working on a walnut table. Just fits so well.

Amoxidal500 t1_ixwuu82 wrote

Absolutely gorgeous keys !!! Is that a Keychron?

Kei_Mxttens t1_ixwwtg9 wrote

This looks really neat and I love the colors

[deleted] t1_ixx2etk wrote

I just love the idea of having gradient from light (top) to dark (bottom). Also goes along with wooden table very well.

b_a_w_b OP t1_ixx9q1j wrote

I got Alphas, TKL, Specialties, and Novelty. But for mine i don't need Specialties at all so the other 3 are enough for 60-70% keyboards.

heygos t1_ixxbeop wrote

Beautiful, love those caps.

But it would cost me over $200 because…Ergo. Siiigh. But it’s soooo niiiice!

blackbirdrisen t1_ixxd6l0 wrote

I would do terrible things to have this in a matcha latte colorway, and I've never even used a mechanical keyboard before. Beautiful.

goldassspider t1_ixxkszr wrote

What's the typeface? I'm dying for nice vintage labelling like that.

Dumbass-Redditor t1_ixxnzp2 wrote

Ive been thinking about GMK Bread but this is amazing!

decadentrebel t1_ixxqvgw wrote

Not crapping on the thread, but the flex photos people have been posting of their Espresso doesn't seem to capture the gradient effect that the renders promised. Lighting issue, perhaps?

PathCalm4647 t1_ixxtv05 wrote

Looks like a plate of chocolate desserts. Dibs on the space bar!

Lindisl t1_ixy2xo9 wrote

Your table made it even better.... damn beautiful.

kilogears t1_ixy3c2o wrote

How many grams in, out, and seconds?

AnusMcBumhole t1_ixy55z7 wrote

Presumably, these would fit the K8 too, right?

kaizer419 t1_ixy5fv4 wrote

We have the same color of keycaps, except mine was spilled by a coffee 😅

Schnabulation t1_ixz3pni wrote

DUDE, as I home barista I absolutely LOVE these keycaps. But let me guess: no ISO-CH kit?

Bups34 t1_ixz5au8 wrote

Where can I get this for my k2!!

Rehberg t1_ixz6ncz wrote

Depends on the day. I have a French press for when working, so I can take it to my desk. On the weekends I use my pour over, mocha pot, or my single cup with insert. Depends on time and plans.

b_a_w_b OP t1_ixzk874 wrote

honestly I have 2-3 sets of caps and this is almost my end game since I'm very happy with the look now. I think this set is worth it so grab one while it's still in stock. I think coffee-themed caps are rare and this set is probably one of a kind.

mint_eye t1_iy0dj6d wrote

Reminds me of Werthers originals and espresso candy

Dooleyz t1_iy0ftyd wrote

Ahhh awesome thank! I’ve not had a chance to check out the Ramaworks duck switches. I’ll have a look. Are the espresso caps still available or back on a group buy do you know?

brudyGuitar t1_iy1h8fr wrote

Pricey little buggers, but man they look amazing. Too bad I popped for a new board last night (mega65) and some oil kings or I'd be all over these. We'll see if there are any left in a few weeks. I'd need a board where these would match then too - what a black hole this hobby is.

amuro_rei t1_iy1syjh wrote

freshly roasted at the local shop every morning and grinded for the double shot and extracted as espresso at home. with the golden crema on top it's simply delicious and great way to start a day I'd say! 😉

no need a good cup. Just an ordinary double walled espresso cup will do just fine!

amuro_rei t1_iy1t46x wrote

Looks fabulous!

Sadly I won't be able to use it on my office keyboard even if I get 'em.

amuro_rei t1_iy1tz49 wrote

This is my keyboard I use at the office. 😉

after breaking two Logitech silent rubber dome keyboards I asked our IT department to purchase this keyboard from a firm in UK.