Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

emsonftw t1_j28d4pv wrote

what clone holy panda stem did you use?

Bitteneite OP t1_j28gxy0 wrote

I found it on Xianyu, and it was dirt cheap. The seller even included some other stems.

That being said, there wasn't any brand mentioned on the Xianyu listing. Some people did mention that they might be "LCET" stems, but I can't confirm that myself.

I did find something similar on AliExpress once, but I don't know if they're the same.

In any case, they're pretty decent stems imo. They're pretty smooth, and very satisfying to use. Only downside being that they have more wobble than usual.

Overall, a pretty awesome upgrade over stock brown stems, and they sound great in Cherry housings too!

[deleted] t1_j28g2u8 wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_j28g2vq wrote

Unfortunately, Aliexpress and BangGood Links are autofiltered by sitewide reddit spam filters. Sometimes, users will be flagged and suspended from the Reddit platform as a whole due to excessive linking to this or other autoflagged sites. Please keep this in mind when posting or commenting.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.