Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Emergency-Two-3172 t1_j1ajn8b wrote

Reply to comment by [deleted] in Very disappointed by peter_picture

Love me a smart ass. It can say compatible for your keyboard but the extra keys as those he’s mad about have that problem with almost every 60-70% board. I’ve bought over 40 keycap sets abs have a closet full of boards. I prefer xda or something if same height on my 60 percent boards to present this. Even 200 group buy keycaps have this problem. Don’t listen to these ass holes @peter_picture the fact they expect you to zoom in and study every photo of a listing is wild. Idk about them but I don’t have them much time to wast, I work all day 8-8 running my own stuff. Don’t have time to stare at at photos for 3 hours

−28

ExplodingSquidOfDoom t1_j1djpnh wrote

What the literal fuck? Every fucking set of caps I've bought list the fucking row type for every key. Not once have I had to "zoom in and study every photo". And to boot I run a Moonlander so good fucking luck buying a single set. Bitter fuck, running a Minecraft server isn't running your own stuff.

Edit: actually from your post history I gather Reddit runs your shit for you. I applaud telling OP not to feel bad, as they shouldn't, but seriously what the fuck is the rest of that garbage.

SmallPotatoK t1_j1ctqo1 wrote

First of all, reason why they could say compatible and you would find it not working out is because not everyone uses the same key layout as you would, so while it might be compatible with a certain set of layouts on that row, it might not with others. Second of all, you dont need to… “zoom in” it usually lists the actual row on the side of the picture with the keycaps, if you care enough to make sure if it fits the keys and rows that you prefer, it would take you 10 seconds maxed to skim through it (might I add, un-zoomed photo is clear enough unless you are using a brick)

P/S: “I don’t have them much time to waste”… oh mate your comment says otherwise xD

[deleted] t1_j1f2013 wrote

Love me someone who tries to reply like they know anything in the world and their reply shows off exactly how ignorant they are.