Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Ursa_Mid t1_j9g2yco wrote

Pantera are neo-Nazis. Hard pass.

DubiousIntention t1_j9g4w18 wrote

No. Phil Anselmo, their singer, is an idiotic piece of shit who is responsible for the infamous "white power" incident. This didn't even happen at a Pantera concert FFS. It has nothing to do with the band at all. Yes, I'm, sure you saw the article floating around recently that for Pantera's reunion tour some stops are being canceled. Congrats! You are capable of mindlessly regurgitating reddit headlines.

The entire band is certainly not neo-nazis. They are literally on record calling him an idiotic piece of shit.

I suggest you actually do more than just repeat things you see other people saying on reddit.

Besides all of that, it is completely possible to separate the artistic works of a person/group, from the politics of the person/group.

I suggest you self reflect and try to grow a little--because Pantera fucking rocks.

Also, youre a confirmed troll with a username like ursa_mid.

Ursa_Mid t1_j9g879t wrote

Cool story. Don't care. Phil Anselmo is still a neo-Nazi. You can't just hand wave that. I couldn't possibly care less about what the rest of the band has said about him, they're still associating with a self-identified, flag waving neo-Nazi. Get bent about it. They're being canceled for a damned good reason. Cry about it.

DubiousIntention t1_j9g8cdz wrote

cool response, you obviously dont know what youre talking about lmao