Submitted by [deleted] t3_11emeyg in Music

I'm mostly into hard rock and metal music, but here are 10 guilty pleasures of mine in no particular order. I have lots of em though. These songs are so corny but I love em. ๐Ÿ˜ What's some of your guilty pleasures?

1. Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy
  2. Men Without Hats - Pop Goes The World
  3. The B52s - Love Shack
  4. The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
  5. Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
  6. George Harrison - I Got My Mind Set On You
  7. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
  8. Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
  9. Treble Charger - American Psycho
  10. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran So Far Away

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MarilynManson2003 t1_jaev78e wrote

M.I.A. by Avenged Sevenfold.

[deleted] OP t1_jaexabq wrote

That's not even a guilty pleasure of mine. That song is off City of Evil. That album is a masterpiece. I love it from start to finish. It's my favorite Avenged Sevenfold album. My favorite song off the album is Thrashed And Scattered Though. That one really rips. It's a banger. Waking the fallen would be their next best album for me.

MarilynManson2003 t1_jaexp9d wrote

Aside from M.I.A., I personally canโ€™t stand early Avenged Sevenfold.

The self-titled is pretty good.

Nightmare is brilliant.

Hail To The King is good.

The Stage is a masterpiece.

[deleted] OP t1_jaeyevq wrote

City of evil was their best in my opinion. Nothing ever lived up to it after that. I agree their self titled was great. Nightmare was pretty good. Hail to the king was a snooze fest. The Stage was a great attempt at the good ol' city of evil days, but not close to as good in my opinion.

sorengray t1_jaez3jc wrote

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.

As an old school metal head/hard-rock fan, I really don't like Nu-Metal (SOD aside) but that song gets me pumped!

[deleted] OP t1_jaf1d54 wrote

Not even a guilty pleasure for me anymore. It was in grade 12 when that song came out. I didn't listen to evanescence because it was a bit sissy for metal I guess. I think there was and still is a big stigma for females in metal music. Actually I know there is because I've heard it in facebook groups personally. I pretty much listened to all dude metal back then really. Now as I've gotten older I've gotten comfortable in my skin enough to listen to what I really like. Some bands With female leads I love are arch enemy, evanescence, halestorm, within temptation, flyleaf, the pretty reckless spiritbox and in this moment. Most of them I still listen to on the regular. They are all amazing bands.

Notinyourbushes t1_jaevlc4 wrote

Musical Youth - Pass the Dutchie
Kris Kross - Jump

WorldPremiere2021 t1_jaewxs5 wrote

Madonna - Ray Of Light, Crazy For You, Perfect Stranger