Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Same-Bowl6381 t1_jd3bn0i wrote

Just google "music posters" There's a few online. One called all posters . com seems to have a big selection.

GrooseandGoot t1_jd3l95a wrote

The great and unique ones come from concerts themselves. Some bands will release posters you can only purchase at the show or are specific to only that night's performance.

SweRakii t1_jd3h9pt wrote

Bandcamp merch is some cases

FuckDoobers t1_jd3i7fg wrote

Hah i still have every poster i ever got in highschool. All rolled up in a tube. Why i keep them? I have no idea. Most are badly damaged in the corners, but i keep them. I honestly have no idea where to get music posters. Hottopic went to shit. Spencers sometimes

Earguy t1_jd3gewa wrote

Artist's web site.

midnight_feels_right OP t1_jd3q5u2 wrote

I guess it's not very common for them to sell posters, because I've tried visiting a few websites, and nothing...

clozepin t1_jd3jp3m wrote

Newberry Comics. Five Below (though maybe not a great selection.)

okRacoon t1_jd3kp6p wrote

entertainMART check them out in person if you can. They have a pretty big poster collection.

This place is weird, it's like a bunch of Larpers really into the 90s got together to do recreation of what big box retail used to be before online shopping. I was half expecting someone in khakis and a polo shirt to explain VHS and Cassette tapes to local school children.

pauliewotsit t1_jd3w1m0 wrote

HMV if you're in the UK, I was in there last week and they had tons of posters of bands I've never heard of (good gods I'm getting old...)

flex_town t1_jd42qsr wrote

A lot of college campuses have pop up stores that sell posters at the start of fall semester. Not the most convenient way to get them but might be an option.

midnight_feels_right OP t1_jd43ork wrote

In the US?

flex_town t1_jd4540a wrote

Yes, but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a thing in other countries too. Students are always looking for ways to decorate their dorms.