Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

connivingbitch t1_jcwamh1 wrote

Yeah, his work is super-popular because a lot of people like it! I don’t, but I also don’t bitch online when a song I don’t like plays at the drugstore.

TheHeavyMetalCouncil OP t1_jcwfdy9 wrote

Yeah cuz you are ok with mediocrity and you aren't sensitive to bad art. Good for you.. You're one of those people Kurt Cobain mentioned in his songs with the lyrics "I wish I was like you, easily amused" you suck! You are part of the problem doing NOTHING!

connivingbitch t1_jcwg4y0 wrote

“Sensitive to bad art” is fucking amazing. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Apostate_Nate t1_jcxfuv2 wrote

Yeah, OP managed to pull off looking pretentious and stupid at the same time. Really difficult pull, really, credit where it's due and all.

Apostate_Nate t1_jcxffn0 wrote

Lmao you really suck too, at trying to get anyone to agree with your shit position.

I'm a musician. Daresay I'm probably better at it than you, since I'm much better read. And you're flat out wrong, and making an ass of yourself besides. Shut up already, put down the crack pipe.

TheHeavyMetalCouncil OP t1_jd0vbi0 wrote

You've Cleary demonstrated that you are also part of the problem. The blind/deaf masses of asses that just obey what marketing money tells them to like and to adhere to. You are a simpleton and boot licker! hence why the music industry is in shambles right now! Congrats! I'm sure your music is as redundant and formulaic as your brain is!

Apostate_Nate t1_jd0wm7c wrote

Lmao cool, you're a dipshit looking for a fight. Good luck with that, loser. Buhbye. What a waste of oxygen.