Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Apostate_Nate t1_jcxfc32 wrote

Grow up, what are you twelve? The music business has been that way since the fifties or so, likely earlier but I didn't get into anything older when I was getting into music. You're complaining about industry standard practice, and it's really a bad and foolish look.

It's like you posted this just so you could then disagree in the comments and act like an ass toward everyone telling you that you're wrong, which is pretty much everybody.

And it's SWEDES. Ffs try to know some shit when you come to complain, moron.

TheHeavyMetalCouncil OP t1_jd0wlo8 wrote

You truly are a work of ass arentcha? looking to fight and belittle someone who's clearly more cued in to the machinations of the music industry. You claim it's common practice and that may have been true up to an extent but the way it's done today it's encompassed way more territory than ever why?? because of the rise of the internet. The internet piracy dismantled all the true underground supporting record labels that were responsible for the proper evolution of artists and trends. All of the modern artists today are NOTHING but performance clowns.. ALL OF THEM.. before it was just a small percentage. NOW there is no escape from factory slop from these corporate dumb and blind profiteering pariahs.. again, you've just flushed yourself down the toilet with your turd talking' Get LOST PLEB!!

−1

Apostate_Nate t1_jd0wsp1 wrote

I'm sorry whiny loser baby. You don't know shit. You're flat out wrong. You make me laugh. It's a good thing literally nobody agrees with your shit take. So long, sucka!