Submitted by OkDragonfruit7223 t3_y8q4c4 in Music

Hi Folks. So here is the thing. I recently had a new neighbor moving in. I live in a tiny studio apartment with paper thin walls. So I can hear him do things like sneezing or closing the curtains ect. Lots of other tiny annoying things.

This dude likes playing guitar to at the less savory times. One time he just grabbed his guitar in 04 00 played for 2 minutes, woke me up and then decided to go to bed. During a ffing weekday.

I've explained to him that I need to sleep at 01:00 and that I expect it to be quit. Cause I need to get ready for work.

Legally speaking it should be silent from 22:00 so I am already giving him 3 extra hours that I won't bitch about his noise levels.

Also during the day he play a lot of music. Yet some if the songs are not have bad. So I don't mind and I am out most of the time thou. Yet maybe I can shift his routine a bit more to a day to day ritme.

So I could use some creative help.

I am looking for the world most annoying songs🎵 Thinking Justin Bieber - Baby, Rebecca Black - Friday ect

Its almost 8:00 in the morning so legally speaking I am allowed to play what ever I want ;D

Comments