Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Mercury5979 t1_ixnygxd wrote

You can't go wrong with the Beach Boys Christmas album. The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas albums are also classics in my house. A little swing and rockabilly is great for a Christmas party. Finally, the CeeLo Green Christmas album is pretty awesome and upbeat.

Parpooops t1_ixo1e86 wrote

NOW: That's What I Call Christmas

HardSteelRain t1_ixo7385 wrote

Sia..Everyday is Christmas..second on the Brian Setzer Orch

one-hour-photo t1_ixo7oul wrote

Well I came here to suggest John legend so that’s out

brandonsfacepodcast t1_ixo8a85 wrote

Kaskade made a Christmas album that is real good, think house music Christmas.

Bad Religion also made a punk Christmas record but that's a bit far from the John Legend one

Also, the Temptations Christmas record is great and their rendition of Little Drummer Boy is a banger

attention21 t1_ixo8v8n wrote

Bad Religion’s Christmas album, Reliant K, there’s some great punk Christmas Albums out there. The Vandals

MikeW226 t1_ixocw8x wrote

A Very Special Christmas is good. It has U2, Sting, No Doubt, Run DMC and others covering Christmas classics. GOod songs coming from totally different angles than the standard, traditional versions. The cover of the album is red and has a Matt Goering looking cover with a person craddling a baby. My copy paste is jacked or I'd paste it here.

Broad_Leopard_2816 t1_ixodwfa wrote

Jackson 5 Christmas album is a Classic! Has some ballads sung by Jermaine(which are good) but many great upbeat tracks on there aswell sung by MJ.

Echoesoflite t1_ixow4up wrote

Check out Christmas Comes Alive by the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Brian Setzer was the front man for the Stray Cats and sticks with his rockabilly sound in this upbeat album.