Submitted by Simple-Care5636 t3_zwpj9l in Music

I love music but I usually just like certain songs from multiple different albums. I like fast paced songs mainly and for some reason a lot of my favourite songs are will have an album with songs that don’t have the same consistency or style. Like I will really like some songs and then other ones I just kinda sink into the background. Btw when I say fast paced I don’t mean those BS sped up songs on tik tok songs. I hate those idk why I just do. EDIT: nvm turns out I’ve just not been listening to the right albums. I started out with Kendrick Lamar turns out I actually like albums it’s just that Kendrick Lamar’s music is rarely good 👍

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

percygreen t1_j1w4jvq wrote

London Calling by The Clash. Every song on it could have been a single.

You should check out old school punk rock in general. The early Ramones albums, the Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Black Flag… these bands didn’t waste time with slow, boring filler songs.

amorningofsleep t1_j1w4ngt wrote

I'll suggest Colors by Between the Buried and Me.

Demonoize t1_j1wfm0g wrote

Portrayal off Guilt - Let Pain Be Your Guide

flaccidObama t1_j1w3f2q wrote

Nightmares Made Flesh by Bloodbath is perfect and quite fast. Probably not your style, but it slaps.

Simple-Care5636 OP t1_j1w3pyf wrote

Il listen to it. I think the reason I find albums boring is because I just started to listen to albums. For the past couple years I would only listen to specific songs from singers.

Nizamark t1_j1wg742 wrote

god ween satan the oneness by ween

OkMiddle1228 t1_j204rcv wrote

The miseducation of Lauren Hill- by Lauren Hill