Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PatternNo928 t1_j6nl81e wrote

lmfao you know nothing about that. you probably can’t even tell me which mothers albums were released in what year and which are the best

[deleted] OP t1_j6nml93 wrote

[deleted]

−1

PatternNo928 t1_j6ns7u5 wrote

god you’re daft. you bring up zappa but don’t even know the mothers of invention? gotta give you credit for knowing acid mothers temple though, great group

[deleted] OP t1_j6nt4jd wrote

[deleted]

PatternNo928 t1_j6o1yt9 wrote

is that so. i don’t know how much “depth” someone who thinks musicians aren’t intelligent can have. listen to david thomas, derek bailey, john zorn, robert wyatt, karlheinz stockhausen, meredith monk, arnold schoenberg, john lurie, whoever the list goes on, listen to them talk or read any of their literature for five minutes and you’ll see how idiotic you sound, espveially if you’re trying to claim that billy corgan is intelligent

[deleted] OP t1_j6o6kru wrote

[deleted]

PatternNo928 t1_j6o85cn wrote

notice how your post has 0 upvotes

[deleted] OP t1_j6oat16 wrote

[deleted]

PatternNo928 t1_j6olyn6 wrote

this is reddit after all so i agree with you there, but unfortunately your statement that the majority of musicians are unintelligent is just blatantly wrong and paints you like an idiotic pseud.

PatternNo928 t1_j6om8ve wrote

and i’m not trying to claim the people you listed aren’t smart (other than corgan) but it seems you of all people should know that there’s more to intelligence than an MIT professorship