Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

JFJinCO t1_j9vygea wrote

He COULD be your grandfather, you never know...

AMP1977 t1_j9vyj27 wrote

Grandma was a saucy vixen! Atta girl!

…and we MUST know who IS the guy in the photo….I’m so curious now!

Fallen_Feather OP t1_j9w97fu wrote

Grandma was the second in a long long of saucy ladies. Her Mom was awesome too! Great Grandma Marion was mostly raised by her older sister following the death of their Mother from tuberculosis when they were 7 and 9.

G-G Marion was a riveter in WWII who got promoted to the office. (At a time when that was unheard of!) Never realized how cool that all was until I typed it out as a cohesive story. 😁

AMP1977 t1_j9w9zpp wrote

Wow! What an amazing legacy of ladies you come from! A riveter during WWII? Dude, that is just F*CKING SO COOL! Thank you to your Grandma for HER service & for helping to pave the way for us working gals down the line. ❤️

Old-Base-6686 t1_j9vy8xx wrote

Great picture! Any idea who he is?

Fallen_Feather OP t1_j9w8l77 wrote

We have no idea! I’d love to know though. He seems super fun. My cousin and I found this while organizing stuff following my Grandparents’ deaths.

Salem1690s t1_j9w03ep wrote

If it makes you feel better the guy in the photo looks like a teenager so I doubt grandma was cheating

Fallen_Feather OP t1_j9w9mii wrote

This was taken years before my Grandparents met, but thanks for making a point to be misogynistic beyond the grave! Good to know we’re never safe from certain pathetic people.

−6

razermotion t1_j9w4tzu wrote

Is that grandpa and some girl's shadow bottom left?

simihal101 t1_j9xxk7w wrote

Your granny was so cool 😄

thefriendlyghost777 t1_j9z5jt6 wrote

They look like they're having a fun time! Love seeing these retro pictures.