Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Droids24 t1_jb35bd2 wrote

Progressive and State farm you don't need an agent. all is done through the apps and 24x7 Roadside assistance.

Megalodon_91 t1_jb36r57 wrote

progressives been pretty good to me so far. I was a switch every 2 or 3 years guy but mine actually went down a couple times even with used car values though the roof.

Megalodon_91 t1_jb36yb1 wrote

i will note i was using most of them. I've had most of the big ones as one of my cars is an R title antique and the smaller ones usually give me crap about it.

XxItsAwigxX OP t1_jb369qs wrote

I am waiting for Progressive to approve my application; I got weirded out when they asked for pictures of the car with the registration. All I could send them was downloads of the car I'm holding on Carvana. They said I could submit proof of payment if I don't have registration; I sent my order, but I technically haven't paid yet because haha Carvana wants insurance first. Anyway, I hope what I sent is enough.

--Cr1imsoN-- t1_jb3aj1f wrote

Seconding Progressive. Me and my girlfriend both go through Progressive. They gave us the fairest prices by far and the bonus stuff (like the loyalty programs) are actually legit. It’s not just marketing crap. I used to have Geico and they supposedly had loyalty programs as well, but it never seemed concrete and it never seemed like I was really benefiting from remaining with them for long.