Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Logan_Holmes t1_jbp1z8v wrote

I went to a catered event there once and I was pretty disappointed. The quantity of food is pretty limited so each person only gets one plate. They also didn’t have a lot of drinks and by the time I went to get one all they had was unsweetened tea which I’m not a fan of. They also ran out of ice cream before I could get any. Not a great experience. However, I’m biased since I’m very familiar with Hersheypark’s catering and they have a significantly larger menu, and their buffets, drinks and ice cream are all you can eat

deemac1208 OP t1_jbpb4nr wrote

I wonder if your event organizer just didn't order enough for everyone, though. Knoebels' site lets you order a specific number of burgers and dogs, so I'm not too worried about having enough for everyone. I'm mostly concerned about the quality of the food- like is their mac and cheese worth it, or is it just from a box?

Logan_Holmes t1_jbphafc wrote

If you’re concerned about quality then skip the catering. It’s stouffers mad cheese. As with any catering, quantity and price is more important than quality