Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hotbakedgoods t1_jbwwufw wrote

There are literally not enough beds for all the people that need help. They try to send as many people home as they can. You have absolutely no fucking idea what you’re talking about.

OneHumanPeOple t1_jbxny3b wrote

That’s not true. There are empty beds every week. My friend does MH placements. There are hundreds of open beds on any given day.

−11

[deleted] t1_jbxo3lf wrote

[deleted]

OneHumanPeOple t1_jbxqmvp wrote

Are you sure you aren’t having a psychotic break? I looked at your profile and saw that you take recreational psychedelic drugs.

Not judging, it’s fine with me, but don’t expect other people to believe your delusions.

Also, you said in another post that your girlfriend is at the bottom of her payscale. Doesn’t sound like she’s the lead of anything. You’re contradicting yourself a lot.

−13

steampunkedunicorn t1_jby3urw wrote

That's not really how it works. "Open beds" is sometimes used colloquially to indicate that a unit can take more patients, but literal "empty beds"/rooms can't always be filled due to mandated patient ratios. There's a massive staffing shortage and so the number of patients that a unit can take is heavily limited. People in charge of placements cannot see staff census, so they would not be privy to that information.