Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Psychogistt t1_jdr0i09 wrote

Can you prove that 1) they’re agents of Putin, 2) they provided the Trump campaign with sensitive info, and 3) that it influenced the election

−2

gdex86 t1_jdr1l0m wrote

You said the thing I said happen was a hoax and when faced with proof you were wrong moved the goal posts to prove something I didn't say happened. Why would I trust you ever would argue in good faith when you can't even admit you were wrong.

Second I don't have Intel privileges. So my ability as a guy on the internet to prove an global intrigue plot is limited. But you have Don Jr admitting he as an agent of his father's campaign was willing to take illegal outside help to win the election, that agents of the Russian federation (yes she is a confirmed agent of the Russian federation you'd be the one needing to prove she went off book in this job) offered said help but nothing ever came of it. Basically they wanted to buy drugs, Russia was willing to sell them drugs but nothing happened. A statement that stretches credibility of everyone. And then it doesn't matter if it had influence or not. It's going outside the allowed players and knowingly doing so. The ask is illegal even if nothing serious came of it.

Psychogistt t1_jdr4ias wrote

You didn’t provide proof for your claims because there is none. There’s no proof that any of those people are Russian agents or they provided sensitive information that helped the Trump campaign. It’s a hoax.

They lied to Trump in order arrange a meeting with him.

−2