Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Careless-Vast-7588 t1_irjxvcv wrote

…..or you could just, not be a dick to people? It’s not like it’s a hard ask. If you’re talking to them, you wouldn’t even use their preferred pronouns. If you’re talking to someone else about them, is it REALLY that much to just use “she/he” instead of “he/she”?

Be kind to people.

AelfredRex t1_irk41pg wrote

Unless they refuse to speak the way you want them to, then destroy their careers. Right?

−1

Careless-Vast-7588 t1_irkqvd7 wrote

If you have to be mandated to not be an asshole to people, so be it. It’s really not that big of a deal, just don’t be a dick? Why is that so hard?

AelfredRex t1_irl1w9k wrote

"Waaah, teacher didn't use my pronouns! He didn't validate my ego! Crucify him! Destroy his career! Ruin him financially! I deserve to be OBEYED!"

That's what you defend. You think you're being so moral but you have no problem destroying a person's life just to stroke your own ego. Who's the dick?

Careless-Vast-7588 t1_irlc9p2 wrote

Yeah that teacher sounds like an asshole and a child. It doesn’t affect you in the slightest if someone asks to use X pronouns. You’re just whining that people call you an asshole. Don’t be an asshole. Be like Bill and Ted.