Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Newtype879 t1_iuwd9c3 wrote

Oz kills puppies and doesn't even live in this state. Don't vote for him.

Buffmin t1_iuwehk0 wrote

>Oz kills puppies

Bold of you to appeal to empathy when the side pushing the carpetbagger have none

Reign_n_blud t1_iv0bpr1 wrote

Still better than a brain damaged candidate who can’t effectively communicate

−6

SW62173 t1_iv0dgt0 wrote

My god the guy had a stroke. He still can run for office.

Reign_n_blud t1_iv15zbs wrote

Sure he can still run but doubt he can govern. You kind of need linguistic skill for that. But seeing as you voted for a dementia patient for Pres, sure you wouldn’t have issue voting for Special Fed

−1

TheInnerHam t1_iuwdxxz wrote

Oz didn't kill puppies, he just didn't stop the department he oversaw from doing it and he only moved here to run because it was unlikely to work in New Jersey. Vote for whomever you want.

−26

Newtype879 t1_iuwg4sh wrote

Ah right, the eternal way to absolve someone from any guilt. "He didn't actually kill the puppies himself, he just oversaw the experiments and people that did it, knew it was going on and did nothing to stop it."

TheInnerHam t1_iuwgywj wrote

Not absolving anyone of anything just clarifying. His guilt doesn't come from direct action but inaction which is a much more pervasive source of guilt in our society.

−8

[deleted] OP t1_iuwgpl2 wrote

So you're upset about puppies being killed but Fetterman is for abortion throughout all 9 months? Am I right in saying this?

−17

Newtype879 t1_iuwi8qq wrote

I'm in favor of abortion being between a woman and her doctor.

[deleted] OP t1_iuwk2f5 wrote

What if the father decides he doesn't want the baby? What if the mother decides at 9 months she doesn't want to raise the baby? You're okay with them pulling a baby out, while its crying and they decapitate the 9 month old out of the womb (you cannot abort a 9 month baby inside the womb, it would kill the mother)? Again, you're okay with parents pulling a baby out, while its crying and in the hands of a doctor moving around (mother is safe) and then decapitating the baby, but you're more upset about puppies being killed.. is that what you're saying?

−14

Newtype879 t1_iuwlnf4 wrote

My dude, I don't know what kind of sick fantasies you have or you've been fed but that is not how it works. No one is "decapitating" babies. If the baby is born and the mother doesn't want it she can give it up for adoption.

But let me flip this coin for you - you're okay with doctors strapping down a woman and forcing her to give birth even if it will kill her? The mother being put under guard to carry an entoptic pregnancy to term, even though it would eventually kill her? Are you in favor of killing mothers and pregnant women? Is that what you're saying?!

See, I can do it too.

I'm in favor of abortion being between a woman and her doctor because all situations are different and blanket banning it is a bad idea for multiple reasons. It's not a black and white issue and I'm tired of people who can't see or understand that.

Mijbr090490 t1_iuwp7ay wrote

You're voting for people who don't want to allow abortions for any reason. You are okay with a pregnant woman dying because some bald douchebag along with a bunch of other old dudes think it doesn't align with the agenda of their silly, fairy tale stories?

To clarify, I don't agree with abortion. But I take bodily autonomy very seriously and don't believe it is my decision to make.

SuggestAPhotoProject t1_iuwqe2q wrote

You’ll be happy to know that your made-up scenario doesn’t happen.

Women get late term abortions for a variety of medical reasons. They’re not going through the agony of nine months of pregnancy to abort their baby on their delivery day for kicks and giggles.

Wake the fuck up.

This is why healthcare should be between a patient and a doctor, not up to an unrelated person who read a bunch of Facebook memes and got triggered.

yeags86 t1_iuwz9o1 wrote

Give me one example of that happening.

InterLoper610 t1_iuy6y2y wrote

It says a lot about our species that there are those of us dumb enough to write this comment.

LowPermission9 t1_iuwrk5w wrote

Hey a pro lifer….So you support greater gun control to protect innocent children from being shot every day? Sweet man, thanks!

DogAssss69 t1_iuwhdua wrote

If Oz loses it, you only have the GOP MAGA faction to blame for nominating him over McCormick, as the latter would be a shoe in right now to win instead of a coin flip.

InterLoper610 t1_iuy7d2m wrote

On the flip side Ive been wondering if Lamb would be doing better against Oz currently. What Im sure of is that if Fetterman hadnt suffered a stroke, this wouldnt be a close race, at all.

FuzzPunkMutt t1_iuwhxtu wrote

Hitler didn't kill any Jews. He just oversaw operations like Auschwitz and didn't do anything to stop them.

TheInnerHam t1_iux255u wrote

Sorry false equivalency. 1 Hitler ordered the atrocities his country committed and Oz wasn't involved in the exprements that killed the puppies. 2 the lives of a few dozen puppies don't come close in moral equivalence to the lives of millions of people.

−4

yeags86 t1_iuwyxz9 wrote

He only moved her to run, because he wouldn’t get enough votes in Jersey. So basically, he wants power, and doesn’t care how he gets it. He doesn’t give a fuck about PA except it might allow him to get in power. And that’s a guy you want representing you?

FuzzPunkMutt t1_iuwibql wrote

I do not like people that vote for Oz. They are voting for a national official who will work to overturn the rights of my peers and continue to use fear and paranoia as the rhetoric of choice. Supporting that makes me not like them.

I will not be accepting any stupid as shit comments like "Both Sides are the SAME" or "Not all Republicans actually hate Gay People (despite the fact that they are more than happy to vote for the party that wants to restrict the rights of gay people)!"

oldschoolskater t1_iuxai0w wrote

Can you say opposing views to yours don't have a right to exist without saying it? Lol

−10

FuzzPunkMutt t1_iuxc5c8 wrote

I didn't say they couldn't exist. I said if your opposing view is that people should suffer, your a dickbag and I don't like you.

You're free to think that the PT Cruiser is a great car. That's an opposing viewpoint to my own, but I would not think less of anyone that likes them.

You're free to think cats are better than dogs. That's an opposing viewpoint to my own, but I would not think less of anyone who thinks cats are superior.

You're free to think that gay marriage should be illegal and that there should be grown adults who check children's private parts to make sure they use the right bathroom. Those are both very much opposed to my viewpoints - and if you hold those viewpoints (or tacitly support those views by voting for Republicans) then I don't like you.

That shouldn't offend you. You don't want me to have rights - you don't like me. You should be happy that I don't like you, right?

oldschoolskater t1_iuxcw5i wrote

You're insinuating that all Republicans believe in the extreme views. Do all Democrats believe in extreme views? Don't lump everyone together like that to justify yourself. It's shallow.

−5

SmokeBreakSmokeShop t1_iuxhmnh wrote

They do

SmokeBreakSmokeShop t1_iuxhuxy wrote

There's no logical side of an argument that says a republican supporter doesn't believe in extreme views. thats literally all the republican party is and brings to the table is nothing but extreme views

FuzzPunkMutt t1_iuxddd1 wrote

I didn't imply that at all. I said they are willing to support a national candidate who DOES hold those views, and I don't like them for it.

You seem to have a really hard time with this. I suggest taking a government class at your local community college so you can learn about how the federal government works. Then pay attention to what the stated goals of the parties are, and what kind of trends there are.

I know you will never listen to me. But you should at *least* do some basic research so you don't look like such a dumbass.

PinsAndBeetles t1_iuwj387 wrote

Some polls have him ahead, some have him behind… none of it matters, just vote, vote, vote (preferably for someone who doesn’t think local lawmakers belong in my obstetric exams).

Allemaengel t1_iuwwqhw wrote

Nope, not gonna happen in the end. Fetterman wins it in a close one.

Source: moderate Republican never voting for Oz or Mastriano. And I'm not the only one either.

boris2341 t1_iux1bix wrote

I wouldn't count on that.

Source: Democrat turned Republican that will be voting for Oz and Shapiro.

−9

Allemaengel t1_iuxh53s wrote

Yeah, voting for an out-of-stater who knows nothing about the place (and doesn't appear to care about that fact) to represent us makes a lot of sense.

InterLoper610 t1_iuy7vvu wrote

We'll see about that.

Source: Head not jammed up asshole.

FriarNurgle t1_iuxldnr wrote

Fuck you if you vote for Oz.

No-Setting9690 t1_iuwokwe wrote

Always love how apparently 1000 people speak for the millions of voters in this state. Polls are stupid. They can be close to being accurate, but not usually. Let just see how the results go.

curatedaccount t1_iuwruw6 wrote

Sadly, 1000 is on the high end for polls like this.

I've seen far more conclusive sounding headlines in this sub based on polls of fewer than 200 individuals.

No-Setting9690 t1_iuwshjy wrote

I do statistical analysis on a daily basis. Not only are polls crap, but you can skew any data to be relevant to your point. It's all nonsense.

curatedaccount t1_iuwtpvf wrote

Yup. Modern polls are tools for driving public opinion, not measuring it.

Trout-Population t1_iuwy42f wrote

The amount of people polled doesn't really matter. What matters is a representitive sample. Regardless, we need to start taking polls less seriously.

InnerBlackberry6 t1_iuyrdfd wrote

The funny thing is, when polls came out saying Fetterman was up 10+ points, Reddit was believing them with full confidence

Odd_Description_2295 t1_iuwi1wj wrote

If republicans scream and cry about election fraud, but only when they lose.

Then why are they voting in the first place, if it is just "fraud"?

Curious...

Alternative-Flan2869 t1_iuxk73u wrote

Vote for Fetterman and save democracy - oz is a tv cult puppet.

InitialThought44 t1_iux5p0a wrote

How the fuck is a PA resident losing against a non PA resident???

[deleted] OP t1_iux6n3g wrote

[removed]

Sovereign2142 t1_iv11csz wrote

Deleted this thread for uncivil discourse and personal attacks. Take that shit to the DMs.

[deleted] OP t1_iv0o7dk wrote

[removed]

[deleted] OP t1_iv0oi8m wrote

[removed]

[deleted] OP t1_iv0p3it wrote

[removed]

[deleted] OP t1_iv0paim wrote

[removed]

[deleted] OP t1_iv0prym wrote

[removed]

choosesnooze t1_iuwjn8e wrote

If you want to actually be able to read about the poll you can do so here.

jshrdd_ t1_iuwvs6e wrote

Why is he nonstop emailing me for money then!? Sure begs alot for being very wealthy with multiple homes including his primary residence in New Jersey.

Unique-Public-8594 t1_iuyjjz6 wrote

Per NIH publication, he’s a quack and has been harming people.

“Simply put, Oz is an entertainer. Many believe he [has done] great harm by preventing or delaying proper diagnosis, providing false hope and encouraging money to waste money on false treatments.”

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6167233/

toadfan64 t1_iuzo0tu wrote

I mean Oz is far better than Mastriano, but I'd still prefer to get to actually see someone I want to vote for win an election for once. Been let down twice from the DNC.

Spartacous1991 t1_iv0b4i5 wrote

Good I contributed to that by voting for Oz early.

Trout-Population t1_iuwxup4 wrote

Two new polls from A rated pollsters out today. The Hill has Oz up by 1. FOX has Fetterman up by 4. Its gonna be a nailbitter for sure.

BearPhilly t1_iuwtgeo wrote

Will Fetterman get the big city turnout required to overcome deep red PA? I highly doubt it considering the current state of the country. Oz and Doug will win this one.

−5

Mijbr090490 t1_iuwuche wrote

Oz might take it, but it ain't looking good for Dougie.

AnotherDaveFella t1_iuwdwgx wrote

I'm sure Fetts awful debate, and the diaper in chief touring for him helped Oz out greatly.

−19

OkMedicine7796 t1_iuwfjgt wrote

diaper in chief? dude that’s fucking hilarious, you should post that on facebook for all your dumbass friends to see, that’s too funny!

[deleted] OP t1_iuwgep5 wrote

This is the best response you could come up with? Lol you're essentially shaming yourself while calling others dumbasses. I'd stick to your Steelers posts and try not to overexert whatever is left of your brain.

−10

OkMedicine7796 t1_iuwko5w wrote

the guy grifting for fucking dr oz in the PA subreddit has a lot of room to talk about “shaming himself”

LowPermission9 t1_iuwqs4e wrote

Tell me you’re a moron without telling me you’re a moron.

baldude69 t1_iuwhbr0 wrote

I mean it’s probably super accurate. We know Facebook is Petri dish for this kind of shit