Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Wuz314159 t1_iyc5bqv wrote

I gave up on UC in March 2021. That's why I'm on the edge of homelessness. I can't afford my taxes+fines.

Friendly-Effect-1691 OP t1_iyc5il6 wrote

I'm sorry that you're going through that. We had to have a local ministry pay our rent and help with food, otherwise we would be homeless and hungry. I hope things improve for you soon.

Wuz314159 t1_iyc5ore wrote

Nope. I have 0 days of work scheduled in January & 1 day in February. This is the end.

IamSauerKraut t1_iyd8azk wrote

Scammer can delete her reply but don't do the work-from-home crap. It's the Amway of envelope stuffing where you address the envelopes but they don't pay you for the stamps.

[deleted] t1_iycbjak wrote

[deleted]

−21

IamSauerKraut t1_iycu1hj wrote

Stop trying to scam desperate folks with your shit.

witqueen t1_iyd4pms wrote

Lol so you think a link to a trusted source of side work is a scam.

−8

karensPA t1_iyctpp6 wrote

Call your elected officials: state rep, state senator, congressperson - this is the kind of thing they can really help with.

IamSauerKraut t1_iycv0wj wrote

pppffftttt... they've been totally useless on the UC issue for how many years now?

karensPA t1_iycvux7 wrote

On the issue, yes. Individually, they can get your case unstuck with the UI system. Our state senator did this for us twice during the recession. Constituent service.

Wuz314159 t1_iyd0o2h wrote

I did. They didn't. I got a 1-time payment of $200 after going to my state rep. Total waste.