Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Electronic_Chard_270 t1_j2errdf wrote

Lived in South Philly for 15 years, but go off! Literally all of your posts are about crime. Sounds like you’re scared of the big city.

AbsentEmpire t1_j2ezuws wrote

What a fucking joke of a comment all my post are not about crime, an easily verified fact. I've also lived in Philly my entire life, double the time you've spent in South Philly, and not in the nice neighborhoods you're likely in.

But thanks for proving my prior comment about Krasners incompetent management of the DAO and failure to go after guns correct by trying to make a lame personal attack rather than addressing the actual facts, how very Trumpian of you.

−3

Electronic_Chard_270 t1_j2f1n2h wrote

I’m sorry, only half of your posts. I’m so sorry I haven’t lived here longer than you, sounds like you’ve had such a tough life living in terrible neighborhoods. You should love your city more.

Note how nobody likes your comments. You’re one of the assholes that hates any sort of change in your city and thinks anyone who wasn’t born here should leave.

AbsentEmpire t1_j2f310g wrote

I don't give a shit that a circle jerk of mostly 20 something suburbanites don't like my factually verifiable comments.

And in other posts ragging on Philly I do defend the city, and frequently demand better for it. Which also doesn't change that my easily verified post history in the sub is primarily not about crime, but that would be an inconvenient fact for your lame personal attack.

Doesn't change the facts that Krasner, along with Kenney have been a fucking disaster. Blindly supporting a fuck up like Krasner because Harrisburg doesn't like him doesn't make him any less of a fuck up.

Slight_Cat_3146 t1_j2flxkr wrote

I'm third gen Philadelphian, my adult kids live here, as do I. Krasner isn't incompetent, cops are entitled infants who can't stand oversight and have been on a soft strike for years. Incidentally, the crime stats have been dropping for decades, although the gun violence rate is a serious problem that police have never historically been capable of solving or deterring. Fortunately we do have a lot of data supporting funding public education, healthcare, housing being the way to reduce crimes committed by working class people.

Also why don't those whining about Krasner ever post about wage theft and white collar crime and corporate bail outs, and paying for abusive cops on taxpayers dime? Let's take those fines out of police pension funds and let them start policing their own behaviors.