Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RipTide275 t1_j2ftwcm wrote

Yeah you’re cool, you hate the police. Let’s see who you call when you’re in trouble

IamChantus t1_j2fvzl9 wrote

Damn, nailed it.

Oh, I'll definitely be around for when they show up hours later to file a report.

Seriously though. I don't subscribe to the whole ACAB thing. I do believe the good ones must begin to hold the bad ones accountable though. There are good ones. Though hey're mostly the rookies that haven't had to let their senior officers get away with something yet. As soon as they allow their buddies to get away with something they'd be a hard ass against anyone else for, they become a bad cop.

They're people and have their flaw like anyone else. Because of their job, they must be held to at least the same standards they try and hold the rest of people to.

Many are full on pussies. Especially the small town ones. They're generally the worst. Haha! Forr instance, the punks who just want to bully others because the badge somehow gives them the right to. Most of those would get trashed if they took their badge off. Chicken shit losers. Then there's the whole Uvalde group. Each one every day until the one where they kiss their service weapon family goodbye for the last time should be reminded of their cowardice.

RipTide275 t1_j2fwqky wrote

What do you do for a living ?

IamChantus t1_j2fxer2 wrote

Make fun of little dick energy cops part time. /s

Thinking of going back to school to be a domestic violence councilor. I'll probably make more headway getting the bad cops of the streets than the "good" cops do.

susinpgh t1_j2fxe2f wrote

I have had some great conversations with bike cops, here in Pittsburgh. I've met my share of assholes, as well as reasonable cops. I think you're right, the good cops need to hold the bad cops accountable.