Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_izwy02i wrote

Pigtattoo t1_izxcc8y wrote

Bow down before your mighty sports masters. This is another fucking joke of a thing where we force kids into sports that are dangerous before their brains are fully developed and let them pound the shit out of their heads. Just like the city using taxpayer money to build fucking stadiums.

Every dollar spent on sports is money that could have gone to kids building actual skills. The ones they will use in their careers. STEM and the arts are the future, not this dogshit.

−1

[deleted] t1_izxcmm5 wrote

[deleted]

Pigtattoo t1_izxd1jg wrote

I’m rally against the monetization of children and sports. And how much we spend on stadiums for children.

Why do you keep saying money they deserve. What the fuck does that mean? They’re kids playing football, the second we put a price tag on it, it becomes their focus not learning you twat. How is that not obvious?

−1

[deleted] t1_izxd8eh wrote

[deleted]

Pigtattoo t1_izxdvea wrote

I’m sorry, but you’re obviously mentally stunted, and should be taken out back like a lame horse. I pray you don’t have kids in school.

Pigtattoo t1_izxdbno wrote

The blood is on your hands and everyone else that supports this as a fucking 16 year old is trying to make a quick buck and fucks up his knee for the rest of his life, before he has the ability to realize how dumb that is.

−1

[deleted] t1_izxdi7x wrote

[deleted]

Pigtattoo t1_izxea2q wrote

You’ve addressed nothing I’ve said, and keep restating things. I guess you played football in high school, and didn’t take an art class

axeville t1_izxjjvj wrote

The college gymnastics teams are suddenly revenue sports. What a crazy / creepy world.

[deleted] t1_izxedf0 wrote

[deleted]

Pigtattoo t1_izxfimg wrote

Is the degree in lunchables? Because you stilllllll haven’t made a point. I’m done here, always vote for the kid.