Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ZongMeHoff t1_j0jmswq wrote

Was this advice from phizer? Seems like their dirty lies are starting to come out. And what's up with the CDC now admitting that masks don't work?

−18

HeyZuesHChrist t1_j0krqw4 wrote

The correct mask works. It’s cloth masks that make almost no impact. If they are going to do this then the masks needs to be n95 or something comparable if there is something. Those will help to stop the spread of viruses.

RipTide275 t1_j0lh6on wrote

98% of kids wear cloth masks and they are 6 year olds. The people on here who think masking children is effective are beyond stupid

susinpgh t1_j0lt7j0 wrote

Where in the world did you get that? The CDC is recommending masks right now in indoor public spaces because of the three respiratory viruses going around.

ZongMeHoff t1_j0m2gjg wrote

Funny how those same masks can't even stop drywall dust from entering my nose and lungs. How in the heck does it stop a microscopic virus? I truly hope you are smarter than your comment is showing...

ZongMeHoff t1_j0m351h wrote

The CDC, WHO, BILL GATES, DR FAUCI, BIG PHARMA and the MEDIA, all LIED about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin , so they could get an (EUA) emergency use authorization. Both of these medicines have been available for decades, Ivermectin has won a Nobel Peace Prize and is safe to use, but we weren't allowed to try it for Covid? Both are in the WHO MODEL LIST OF ESSENTIAL MEDICINES try looking a litter deeper into things rather than click bait media...

susinpgh t1_j0mjh42 wrote

What are you even talking about? I just posted an article saying that the CDC has just recommended masks for indoor use. You want to move goal posts, fine. But I ain't playing your game.