Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RipTide275 t1_j1jgry0 wrote

Let’s face it. 99% of the people didn’t change their mind. If the committee came up with opposit conclusions you and the rest would be saying all the same shit about Trump, the fix is in, he gets away with everything it’s corruption. So does it really matter what the committee said.

−32

octopusinwonderland t1_j1ji1mk wrote

Excuse me but I accepted trump as President for four years even though I didn’t personally like it. You aren’t correct in assuming other people are as committed to their fantasies as you are. And even if they were, that doesn’t make it right for you to do it.

frotz1 t1_j1jioyd wrote

Again you're making up an imaginary wrongdoing where we're doing the same thing with the roles reversed, and we're supposed to answer to charges of imaginary hypocrisy on this subject. If you have any evidence that the committee wasn't telling the complete truth then let's see it, but you don't get to cop out with empty accusations.

drewbaccaAWD t1_j1kqma3 wrote

>If the committee came up with opposit conclusions you and the rest would be saying all the same shit

When Trump won in 2016, there were calls for verification and transparency, for recounts, etc. And then 99.9% of us accepted the results of the election, even if we didn't like it, long before Trump's inauguration (which Hillary went to, btw, after conceding and congratulating him).

We're more than two years out from the 2020 election and you still have like 1/3 of the GOP claiming that Trump actually won. There's no "both sides" thing going on.. the left actually lives in reality.

So no, if the committee would have came up with the opposite conclusions the vast majority of us would have accepted that conclusion. And if you think the Mueller report is some evidence to prove otherwise, then you clearly never read the report which blatantly stated that obstruction took place which is why we didn't accept Barr's deranged and misleading summary of the report.

*edit to add* And I'll repeat what I said above. You are free to ignore the committee's conclusions but you aren't doing yourself or this country any favors if you block out all the shit reported by witnesses who are neck deep in Republican party politics and gave an honest account that you choose to ignore.

RipTide275 t1_j1ky9nu wrote

Accept the election results? Trump was impeached before his inauguration! 😂

−1

drewbaccaAWD t1_j1kzt59 wrote

>Accept the election results? Trump was impeached before his inauguration! 😂

You aren't the brightest bulb if you think impeachment (for crimes in office) and election denial are the same thing.