Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sneakysquid102 t1_j3xp8dm wrote

It's fucking terrible. Penndot is the worst dot ever. They never actually do their job as far as sending out titles and Reggie's in a timely manner. Took over a year for me to get my title. The roads are something worse than atrocious. I've gone through 3 tires a rim and 4 wheel bearings this year alone. Feels like your car is going to fall apart. Most of eastern pa is filled with NYC and NJ fold that are so bad at driving I seriously reconsider the integrity of our licensing tests. Aside from the horrendous task of driving, the economy is shit here. There's no real industry here besides warehouses again at least on the east coast you'll be lucky to get 20 bucks an hour to work a 12 hour shift for 4 days out of the week and don't get me started on how these places actually run their place of employment. I worked at a Dunkin one time that had a actual junky in charge. It was mind-blowing. The attitude to minorities is a hit or miss. There's a lot of minorities here but there's also a lot of old fashioned folk who are racist and just downright arrogant and stupid. Too many old folk honestly. Especially on the road. Most people are ass hats here. Housing is impossible. I'm currently in the market myself and renting is already out of the picture as it would be cheaper in the long run to get a house. And even still your looking at minimum 200k unless you want something that needs work and has mold as this is a very humid state. Mold is everywhere here. I almost forgot to tell you about the god forsaken salt they throw on the roads when it snows. Say goodbye to your vehicles undercarriage in the first year of living here because it'll rust out so fast your head will spin. If your looking to better your life, PA is not the place. If your looking to run out of money, become homeless, and probably have a crime committed against you, then come on over. We barely have enough room left so get cozy with your neighbors being able to see in your house. It's all fun over here

−8

Rmlady12152 t1_j3yp2e3 wrote

Maybe you should consider moving.

sneakysquid102 t1_j3yphe1 wrote

I am. I have been since I was a kid. You gonna give me 150k to leave ?

−2

Rmlady12152 t1_j3yw9q9 wrote

Nope. That’s on you. I love PA.

sneakysquid102 t1_j3yx1s7 wrote

Well then you either live comfortably in a spot where no one bothers you or your delusional. Either way don't bark at me to leave, as if one I don't want to leave and 2 your not gonna do anything to aid that when I have no means of leaving. Have a good one

−4

Rmlady12152 t1_j3zvln4 wrote

Nope, I just have a better attitude. It could always be worse. Good luck getting out.

itsallfornaught2 t1_j3zqd8k wrote

Salt? Are you sure you live in PA? PA doesn't use salt.

−3

sneakysquid102 t1_j3zrup9 wrote

What kinda crack are you smoking. I can go outside and find salt right this minute. I work on cars that have been devoured by salt. Are you sure you live in pa?