Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

cuppa_tea_4_me t1_j6f4kyq wrote

big-D-ronnie t1_j6fypid wrote

Lol this is average redditor 101:

-Post something similar to op.

-Have a bunch of random redditors validate simply based on feels, devoid of any logic or facts.

-Redditors make a comment based on fact/without their "feels" involved.....

-Immediately: "yOu'Re AtTaCKinG MeEeEeee!!" Followed by immediate downvotes all because you're not a part of the hive voice mentality, that is endemic in these Reddit subs.

Lol look at all of the downvotes drxdrg08 got, all because he used facts and logic haha.

For the record, I have kids and yeah I don't think it's fair for you to have to subsidize mine or anyone elses.

Existing-Papaya-8643 OP t1_j6f6jfh wrote

Demands. You seem to be a troll, so I’ll stop answering you and others like ya for now. Have a good one.

−2

Barnard_Gumble t1_j6fwpeh wrote

So yeah I hope someone a lot more articulate than you takes up this cause. It’s a good one and there is work to be done, but you are definitely going nowhere. Your entitled attitude will turn off people who agree with you….

pm_your_masterpiece t1_j6g9ooo wrote

Look, it sounds like a bunch of people who couldn't afford children, had them, and now expect everyone else to pay their way. No.

ETA: I'm child free. I'm willing to have a good faith conversation about this. But you'll have to answer very hard questions about the value of your child to society and their impact on my life and how much of my money you should get.

cuppa_tea_4_me t1_j6fagh9 wrote

Just someone with a job who doesn’t plan on paying for your childcare or for the other person who wants $$$$ to raise her own kids.