Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dglombardi t1_jaaeqpv wrote

The suggestions already here are good and I’ll add: Jim’s Dock (Jerusalem), the Breachway (Charlestown), Amigos (Westerly), Sa Tang (Wakefield), and Tate’s (Wickford). For breakfast or quicker stuff I’d suggest Sift (Watch Hill), Dave’s Coffee (Charlestown), Hungry Haven (Charlestown), BOL (Wakefield), Caf Bar (Wakefield), Bluebird Cafe (Wakefield). The Pub next to the Ocean Mist in Matunuck has become the more chill option with similar views.

FieryVegetables t1_jaahwaa wrote

Sift is excellent. That location in Watch Hill is seasonal, though. They are open in Mystic and Niantic CT the whole year.

dglombardi t1_jab2cws wrote

That reminds me, I meant to say there are definitely some gems in Mystic and Stonington that are worth exploring too!

ConfusedintheNE t1_jaatxb0 wrote

Unfortunately bol closed in Wakefield. Butterhead food truck is putting something new in that space. Bluebird cafe really does do a great classic breakfast, simple and flavorful

dglombardi t1_jab2imo wrote

Dang I’m actually not local so I didn’t know this! Bummer. My parents live in Charlestown and NK and many friends live in Gansett so I’m usually going out in S. County when I visit.