Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

viciousvalk t1_iyxj55w wrote

DunDirty t1_iyxjloy wrote

Yes, 1700 mending rd. I honestly didn’t really care, but your reply made me look it up. They should either expand that one or just get rid of it.

viciousvalk t1_iyxlgkw wrote

they need to get rid of it entirely. the manager is an asshole and his employees are trash, too lol. I used to order in the app (pre-paid) and the workers used to argue with me LITERALLY daily about it already being paid for, trying to make me pay again. like i come here every day! i order in the app every day! i don’t understand the DAILY confusion.

then one time they gave me someone else’s coffee and this trashbag that worked there tried to legit fight me thru the fucking drive thru window because i told her it wasn’t my drink and she insisted it was. it was supposed to be the peanut butter flavor which was like bright orange from the syrup so i knew without even tasting it that it wasn’t mine lol. the guy in front of me in the drive thru got out of his car with my bright orange coffee and he was like “umm i don’t think this is my coffee” and she didn’t even apologize. i never went there again after that.

i’m wholly devoted to marylou’s coffee now.