Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Pdmnt t1_j4mcyov wrote

Providence is a great place to fuck around and find out

Competitive-Ad-5153 t1_j4lrtpr wrote

What a prick. Never, EVER, fuck with a diner or restaurant on the Hill, especially Constantino's!

HighPlainsDrifting t1_j4mtmi2 wrote

Wow this guy has a death wish if this is his MO. Thinks he's funny mocking the accent, gonna do it to the wrong person and wind up in a landfill lol.. On the bright side this couple just got their meals comped.

huh_phd t1_j4mmax0 wrote

I'm surprised he didn't get punched in the mouth. I'd be irate if some weirdo with a gopro strapped to their head sat at my table like that

_CaesarAugustus_ t1_j4m6ka0 wrote

I would feel comfortable as a patron with staff like that. What an absolute jackass.

Different-Damage-896 t1_j4njfha wrote

Surprised he made it out unharmed, you don't mess with the Hill.

pvdjay OP t1_j4owgks wrote

I was amazed at the restraint shown by the waitstaff.

Reward_Antique t1_j4oezet wrote

I thought the troop of hot waiters were gonna beat his ass, I would watch that 7 times in a row. Or that the table guy was gonna pull a gun, lol. You. Do not. FAAFO. On Federal Hill!!!

ToadScoper t1_j4px5k9 wrote

For those who don’t know, this guy is Frank Hassle, a local menace from RI/south coast MA area. You may recognize him as the dude who Boogie2988 almost shot a few years back. He’s collaborated several times with Sam Hyde who’s from Fall River

idkmybffphill t1_j4nrv5y wrote

Same dude probably is complaining about the cost of his electric bill and eggs but doing nothing productive to contribute to society or make a decent living

beauford3641 t1_j4psh5i wrote

More like probably loves at home spending all his time doing disruptive, pointless shit like this.

anon45564556 t1_j4lupux wrote

These assholes never try there pranks on me. Really hoping they do one day…

buffymiffington t1_j4ov913 wrote

What a douche. He’s lucky he didn’t get his ass beat.

GatorSuede_69 t1_j4qrq18 wrote

Dude is a squid... Staff handled that professionally, I would have given him the works, Jersey Style

theworstsailor1 t1_j4ptpes wrote

Some cocksucker comes and starts touching my food, while saying, "family style" I'd take that camera off his stupid fucking head and spike it on the ground. Family style.

InternationalWeb5331 t1_j505463 wrote

I will totally try out Constantino's for dinner now after seeing this and how well they responded to this jerk. Seems like they care about their diners enjoying their meals.