Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DeadunderscoreWhales t1_j56i780 wrote

This sounds like a fun idea so I'll comment back if I end up trying to host something like this hope you find some dedicated Lego fans as well I'm a little casual

SunkenCityFerryman OP t1_j56ig56 wrote

If you don't I will. I csnt host many to start but s group of 5-6 is perfect and more if we find a better space.

DeadunderscoreWhales t1_j56izcg wrote

I'll ask around and see if I know anyone else interested, my group is mid to late twenties and all like boardgames and we've gone to the Lego store to make Minifigures together which was a lot of fun

SunkenCityFerryman OP t1_j56jcc0 wrote

If you don't mind that I'm 40 ish I love board games. Catan everdell mage knight all of them

DeadunderscoreWhales t1_j56kjxx wrote

We're all young at heart we'll have to figure something out but we're a bit immature still lol. I also know some card shops so there's a good group in RI, Reality A gaming in west Warwick is also nice for boardgames and they do events like drafts for mtg and I believe they have a star wars tabletop game they've been running on Wednesdays but my schedule doesn't allow for it personally so I don't know all the details for that just that the set up for it looked really cool so if you like star wars as well ask about that

SunkenCityFerryman OP t1_j56lu5u wrote

Well I'm terminally ill but living childishly and enjoying my time. I'm not contagious it's a failure of my internals. Point is i'd fit right in and would be happy to join. A star wars table top hmm

DeadunderscoreWhales t1_j56mjti wrote

Sent ya a chat request because schedules are the hardest part although I gotta go to work soon