Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BillHicksScream t1_j9ptop2 wrote

We can all breath underwater too, but nobody knows how to do it right.

Warmandaloof OP t1_j9pxtgn wrote

Maybe someone knows how to do it, but keeps it a secret from everyone

−5

Dasf1304 t1_j9tir37 wrote

Why would anyone do that? How would that even work?

Like physiologically speaking, how would a human person, Homo sapiens, extract dissolved oxygen from water using their lungs?

Warmandaloof OP t1_j9twljc wrote

Yeah, idk about that one. I don’t actually think we can do that, but I definitely think we can do other things by tapping into energy fields within the earth. It’s all science in the end. It’s not crazy to think that there are things we don’t know about human existence. I do think there are people who know some things (free energy, communicating “telepathically”, etc) but they don’t speak about it out of fear. This world revolves around money and power. There are very evil people who don’t want humans to be self sufficient.

−1

Dasf1304 t1_j9u55xn wrote

That’s not science. What energy field are you tapping into. You have a profound misunderstanding of energy fields, human biology, and physics. You’re just using words that don’t apply. Also what would evolve from the African plains that would have to tap into some fucking energy fields

Warmandaloof OP t1_j9ua1mn wrote

I’m not an expert on how this works. I’m not a scientist. If you’re actually interested look into the conspiracies. Look into Dr. Steven Greer. Open your mind to the possibility that what you have learned may not be all that exists.