Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Samih420 t1_ja3na1v wrote

He means that you know it's for the best that you were cut, so it's like, at least I'm helping the team by leaving. But at the same time, you are still a little bit salty that they won right after you left.

−16

Tink_Tinkler t1_ja3nnj6 wrote

The best for who? Me getting cut from the team is only bad for me. I don't care about the team if I'm not on it...

Samih420 t1_ja6micv wrote

Okay, and that's you, but your philosophy doesn't apply to everyone else's, and if you don't agree with the post then scroll on, but don't act like everyone has the same opinions as you. Plus, I doubt you're not on any professional sports teams, but when your city's team makes it to the finals, then you'd be rooting for them, and not some other random team, which directly contradicts your point that if you're not on it, then you don't care about them.

Reefer-eyed_Beans t1_ja4nml9 wrote

Bittersweet is a conflict of emotions in the same person, obviously. Everything has an upside to someone, somewhere... that's not what's relevant.

Samih420 t1_ja6mvi9 wrote

Ya and the sweet part is that you know you helped your team in some way. It sucks, but at the same time it was necessary for the team's success, and you can take solace in knowing that at least your departure is what helped them.