Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Showerthoughts_Mod t1_j9446rm wrote

This is a friendly reminder to read our rules.

Remember, /r/Showerthoughts is for showerthoughts, not "thoughts had in the shower!"

(For an explanation of what a "showerthought" is, please read this page.)

Rule-breaking posts may result in bans.

Ill-Ad-532 t1_j946kfw wrote

Mine isn’t, I have a white dog that sheds everywhere so my lint is a bit lighter than I think it would be otherwise

chriso1999 t1_j94l7tz wrote

I mean, you’d have to wear your entire wardrobe only once without cleaning the filter for that to be true. I swear I’m fun at parties

Haru_thefifthnerd t1_j94pzfr wrote

If you’re one load away from an electrical fire - yes

Otherwise it’s just that load which should be similar colors if you’re washing according to the instructions

dadamn t1_j95e57n wrote

That assumes your clothes shed lint at the same amount. But that's highly unlikely.

Robin_Banks101 t1_j95oyso wrote

Dr Karl won an ignoble prize about this. Look it up or don't. Your call.

D3monVolt t1_j95t364 wrote

The color of my dryer lint matches the sorted color of clothes I just washed. I clean out the king tray before each use. As well as the water drawer to be almost empty, since some water is needed to properly dry

Mahgenetics t1_j95yhof wrote

I dont dry my shirts/pants in the dryer because of shrinkage

packersfan823 t1_j96rc4x wrote

I did. My girlfriend took Ozzy in the car and I followed in the truck when we moved houses. I followed them from the part of Florida that is on Central Time and is really lower Alabama to Tampa. I never did see Laurence Fishburne in pince-nez, nor did I ever see Carrie Ann Moss in skintight leather, and that's just a travesty.

favouritemistake t1_j99iz6g wrote

How do I always end up with purple? I pretty much wear blue, green, and black… no red