Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] t1_j9nhcmy wrote

[deleted]

ananya_uwu OP t1_j9nhwu1 wrote

much worse, I imagine

Soft-Preparation1838 t1_j9rztbf wrote

https://www.reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/7oxtxj/being_naked_doesnt_feel_as_naked_as_being_naked/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This is a post from five years ago

Edit: lmao!! The Is is one of your most recent comments on a post!! :

"I swear I saw the exact same question (same punctuation marks and all) a few days ago. stop karma farming OP, it's not a good look on you."

ananya_uwu OP t1_j9s0fyz wrote

eyo, I had no idea. I thought about this when I was putting my socks on yesterday.

Soft-Preparation1838 t1_j9s0xcd wrote

Before I think about posting to shower thoughts or nostalgia etc I Google it. This exact post has been done on r/AskReddit and r/showerthoughts so soo many times over the years. Stop karma farming, it's a bad look on you.

ananya_uwu OP t1_j9s1f4v wrote

I'm not kidding, i really didn't know. i haven't been using reddit for a long time and i don't check sub history. "If you look at my posts, you'll know that I don't post often either" !!. I'm not karma farming. I comment pretty often and that is all. This popped into my head and I posted.

edit: you make a fair point but my post history should say otherwise, no?

Soft-Preparation1838 t1_j9s1qcz wrote

That's alright, I just thought your comment about karma farming was funny and ironic. Try googling your "shower thought" + Reddit and you'll see the dozen plus posts that are worded exactly like yours

ananya_uwu OP t1_j9s1t7x wrote

I didn't know i had to do that before I posted😭

It popped into my head and i thought, "whoa i could post this"

Soft-Preparation1838 t1_j9s220u wrote

You don't, but I have seen this exact post many times, most recently within the past week or so. Maybe the person you chastised for karma farming did the same thing.

SentenceMoney t1_j9oxyzw wrote

Shoes without socks is the most naked a single person can feel

JOZN_99 t1_j9nve98 wrote

Sounds like you've done this a lot.

Kargathia t1_j9ofte3 wrote

You're not naked until you're naked and wearing high heels. This is a unisex rule.

lucky_ducker t1_j9oao2y wrote

Nope. I have an attached garage, and if I zip into it naked in the depth of winter, my bare feet on the cold concrete feel MUCH more naked than if I were wearing socks.

stumblewiggins t1_j9ov8ha wrote

Nah, just makes you feel goofy.

If you also have shoes on, then you feel more naked because quickly putting on pants becomes challenging

noisypeach t1_j9ozv3g wrote

Also why I like just wearing a t-shirt and socks but nothing else. It makes the nudity everywhere else more noticeable

Showerthoughts_Mod t1_j9nanpq wrote

This is a friendly reminder to read our rules.

Remember, /r/Showerthoughts is for showerthoughts, not "thoughts had in the shower!"

(For an explanation of what a "showerthought" is, please read this page.)

Rule-breaking posts may result in bans.

Enigmatic_Stag t1_j9rswo7 wrote

I feel more naked when I'm fully naked.

Don't say "you" like you're speaking for everyone. How you feel wearing socks when naked is not a universally-shared truth.