Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Supercompositeman13 t1_j6ffufh wrote

Bro, I’m sitting here at 20 with a credit score hovering around 775.

_tyjsph_ t1_j6fn5hi wrote

can you help me cuss out the company that was supposed to build my credit for paying off their fridge or whatever and then just didnt give it to me

OntheRiverBend t1_j6g7bnk wrote

Not all Businesses report to the Credit Bureaus regularly, even though it would be ideal, and proper to do so. These type of businesses will report significant situations.
Maybe you should have championed that matter earlier, instead of people's Reddit comments, oui..? Choosing to "cuss out" a business, because they do not report your payments, doesn't build your credit any faster. It is an entitlement. Research how some Creditors operate. They are not obligated to report good standing accounts, it is ideal for them to do so. You'll probably think my advice is also "cOnDeScEnDiNg" #GenerationIAMoffended

−1

_tyjsph_ t1_j6gv0db wrote

you're going around actively looking for my comments to ramble about whatever instead of doing anything else at all? talk about rent-free. i don't think i'm the offended one here.

OntheRiverBend t1_j6hlchp wrote

"..talk about rent-free." This is an ironic statement lol. Your 2nd comment is on the same thread where you felt the need to say something to me, so this is just gaslighting on your part.You wanted to give advice, and not receieve it back. Do you know how reddit works..? Learn how to manage your credit instead of being hostile on reddit, and plotting to cuss out businesses. Your life is all over the place, just like the logic you're projecting here lol. I'm truly entertained by your ignorance.

OntheRiverBend t1_j6fry0w wrote

You're doing well! Financial literacy isn't common.

Supercompositeman13 t1_j6ftsmy wrote

I’m only doing well because nepotism mainly but thanks

OntheRiverBend t1_j6g5eix wrote

LMAO..... I respect your honesty.

Supercompositeman13 t1_j6g7vx3 wrote

I’m just realistic, like I still pay for most of my own bills (housing, phone bill, food, etc) but have my tuition covered (I’m a student) and parents who taught me financial literacy since a young age.