Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_is5msyy wrote

Used to live there. The residents tend to be entitled/rude. Their mostly the kids of wealthy fairfield county/westchester county parents. It’s almost like a gated community for rich 20 somethings, hence the lack of substance. Sheltered white people arent gonna have much culture outside of going to taco daddy lmao

Bedford St. isn’t substantially better but you dont have to deal with as much entitlement. Much more diversity in bar/restaurant patrons. I personally live pretty close to Bedford st now. So much better than Harbor point

Ok-Recommendation556 OP t1_is5mzgz wrote

I mean I love It down here I just think my problem is there’s nothing to do?

Enderthe3rd t1_is7n0ap wrote

There’s multiple parks within walking distance. Probably a ton of meet ups going on. Casual places to eat. What exactly are you looking for?

Ok-Recommendation556 OP t1_isb4s16 wrote

I guess just cool coffee shops and casual eats as well as shops and boutiques in harbor point

[deleted] t1_is5nouz wrote

Spose the only thing 'to do' is go to sign and get wasted with your besties for a small fortune. Unfortunately, the only substance in Stamford, of which there isnt much, is usually downtown or on the west side.

Meetup is a good place to start if you want to find local happenings, but most of the time they wont be in Harbor Point.